Submitted by Heidi Von Graevenitz (on behalf of Sentiers Chelsea Trails)
New Chelsea Trails Photo Contest Submission Deadline is now Wednesday, 1 April, 23:59!
We’ve changed the deadline so you can take advantage of March break and the “Melt Season” for your fabulous photos!
Celebrate the trails running through our backyards and neighbourhoods! Capture the beauty on Chelsea’s trails with your camera and share them with your community.
All submissions will be included in an online photo tapestry and the winning photos will be put on display in the Chelsea Library.
- We have selected four themes for photo entries in addition to special awards for youth (under 15).
- Send up to four (4) photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each entry must fall into one of the categories listed below (you may only submit one photo per category). Be creative and have fun!
- Up Close & Personal – how close can you get to your subject?
- My Special Place – share with us your very special mystical hideaway on our trail system
- Playing with Light – show us your creativity at that special time of the day when the light is magical
- Trail Vistas – any cool shot that showcases a trail in Chelsea
Here’s How to Enter
Each submission must include:
- Name, age (if under 15), category, and e-mail address
- A caption for each photo
- General information on where and when it was taken, how you approached the scene, and what you were thinking
- Deadline for submission by email is midnight, Wednesday, April 1, 2013
- Send your photos via email to email@example.com and write “photo” in the subject line
- One photo per category
- Photos must be taken on trails located in Chelsea (not Gatineau Park)
- Color and b/w photos are accepted. You must own the legal rights to the photo submitted and maintain the rights to the photos. Chelsea Trails reserves the right to publish/ post to our website.
- Photos must be 4MB (4,000 KB) or smaller and must be in JPEG or JPG format
Have your photos exhibited at the Chelsea Library and on the SCT web site!
Celebrity judges Harry Nowell and Wim Kok will select the winners.